On May 9th 2018, we presented to stakeholders our financial results for the year ended 31 December 2017. We continue to deliver on our 2020 strategy of Building a Sustainable Business.
Our position has always been about building a sustainable operation and the Board has taken a conservative approach over the years to accommodate this. This has been key in our successful performance trend.
Key highlights for the period under review included the following:
- Profit for the year increased by 14% in 2017 to P27.3 million from P23.8 million in 2016
- Total Assets stand at P1.9 billion, up by 18.8% from 2016
- Total Net Interest Income stood at P81.3 million, up by 29.5% from P63.80 million in 2016
- Total Non-Interest Income stood at P40.7 million, up by 26.7% from P32.1 million in 2016
- Total Equity upped by 8.65% to P179.5 million, from P165 million in 2016
We remain focused on providing a customised service for the business market. Per our strategy, we set the target to attain a 5% market share in the local banking sector by 2020 in terms of our balance sheet. With our continued focus on working together and delivering value to our clients, we will continue to progress and ultimately achieve our 2020 targets.